w

Soundin' Off -- the lifeboat

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

How many days does it take to hitchhike from...

Erie traded Ryan O'Marra to Saginaw today. That moves him from worst to first.

Unrelatedly, just noticed this now. Translate all those shootouts back to ties, and going into Hershey, the Sound Tigers would have been 5-5-5. Weird. Let's hope against hope they're not 26-26-26 near the end. (Though that would probably translate to something like 39-26-0-13 for 91 points, so maybe they'd hope for it.)

Sorry about not posting Campoli yesterday, BTW. Blogger wouldn't let me log in until late in the evening. It has been that kind of fall, technologically.

4 Comments:

  • Nooooooo! There goes our planned road trip to Erie this spring. Where the heck is Saginaw (at least it's not in freakin' Canada).

    The other bad thing about this is that it will delay his arrival in Bridgeport come playoff time, unless Saginaw starts to get really bad quick. Oh well... on the plus side, I'm sure he wasn't enjoying his recent weeks in Erie because that team is brutally bad.

    By Blogger OneTigerFan, at 2:34 PM  

  • Matty... er, TLP has been to Saginaw. He's a fan, I think.

    Setting O'Marra's talent aside, something tells me BPT's forward depth isn't going to be the problem this year it was last.

    By Blogger Fornabaio, at 3:12 PM  

  • I just think that O'Marra's better then about 70% of our forwards right now, so I was being selfish.

    As for road tripping to games, I guess if I really wanted to go to Saginaw I could. Afterall, I remember a time when a bunch of us were driving a couple hundred miles on I-10 to watch the boys down in Texas. Ahh... the good old days of having Western Conference teams on the schedule!

    By Blogger OneTigerFan, at 3:51 PM  

  • Andy, its only 758.4 miles from arena to arena. Something we can work out.. NOT...

    There goes what I was planning on during the All Star break.

    By Blogger DaveBrz, at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home