w

Soundin' Off -- the lifeboat

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Soundin' Off, Movin' Out

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? (Though the shopping's good.)

The original Soundin' Off appears to be back in working order. And best of all, I don't have access to the templates. If I was doing something to mess it up, it won't get messed up again.

Thanks much to ace online editor Jeff Bustraan for putting the pieces back together again amid a busy schedule of his own.

If you have any problems with the new blog, or if you at some point need something off the Lifeboat and can't find it (not planning, at this time, to index the posts since February, the way I did in winter), please e-mail me at mfornabaio@ctpost.com and I'll get on it.

Thanks as always for your patience. The Lifeboat is stowed... again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home