w

Soundin' Off -- the lifeboat

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Stuff before Barlow

Jeremy Colliton is probably out for the weekend to rest the shoulder.

Here's a comedy of impressions and sample size: I thought Ken Magowan had played long stretches in Albany a couple of years ago. I remember being impressed in a game against Bridgeport, and I remember seeing his name a few more times in box scores.

Know how many games Magowan played in two years with Albany? Nine.

But wait, I thought, I remembered him last year, too, somewhere. Surely he...

Philly: Four games. Rochester: two more.

Magowan played three of his 15 previous AHL games against Bridgeport; he had two of his five AHL points against the Sound Tigers in that shootout game I remembered from two years ago.

And that's all.

Anyway.

Chris Thompson joins Paul Flache in Gwinnett in a deadline deal. Training camper Bryan Rodney heads west.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home