w

Soundin' Off -- the lifeboat

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

How stupid can you get...

It wasn't 24 hours earlier that I watched people spraying champagne around Flushing.

So how could I forget, covering the Bridgeport Bluefish tonight as they tried to clinch, to bring a change of clothes?

(All I could imagine was getting pulled over on the way home. "Officer, look, can you draw the blood here? Because no matter how I smell....")

Boy, you show up for just one night, and look what happens to you...

-----
Really liked the Studio 60 premiere Monday night.
-----

From the Islanders' site today:

The players watched a video today on the 2006-07 NHL rules. The emphasis of the video was on increased battles in front of the net, with more physical play being allowed than last year.

I'll believe it when I see it, but I'm OK for now.

The theme of the week has been Jeff Tambellini, from all that's come out of Yarmouth... One week till Danbury.

(Published 9/20/06, 1:28 a.m.)

1 Comments:

  • What a shame that the potential Bluefish playoff games are perfectly in synch with two Sound Tigers preseason games and the Islanders/Devils game in the arena. Hard to believe that they couldn't have found a way not to have that happen.

    By Blogger OneTigerFan, at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home